- This week we have registered three new activist shorts campaigns. On average, three targeted stocks are down 9.6% versus prior to the reports, while Hindenburg's target plummeted the most and is down more than one third.
- We highlight Citron’s call on CACC which bets on the freeze of the subprime credit market and JCap’s shot at another US-listed Chinese company. Blue Orca also targeted the same company two years ago.
- Finally, we talk about TRUP, short of The Capitolist, which got in renewed focus this week after a series of blog posts on Seeking Alpha.
- Hindenburg targeted this ca, $420m food distributor to Chinese restaurants in the US due to allegations of several red flags connected to corporate governance.
- Most importantly, HFFG recently merged with another entity that...
(Get full weekly report and stay on top of activist short selling developments - Join Breakout Point).
* Note: Presented data and analytics is as of available on 2020-03-28, UTC 12:00.
The services and any information provided by Breakout Point or on the Breakout Point website shall not be, or construed to be any advice, guidance or recommendation to take, or not to take, any actions or decisions in relation to any investment, divestment or the purchase or sale of any assets, shares, participations or any securities of any kind. Any information obtained through Breakout Point and its services should never be used as a substitute for financial or other professional advice. Any decisions based on, or taken by use of, information obtained through Breakout Point and by its services are entirely at own risk.