- This week we have registered four new activist short campaigns. Targeted shares are on average trading 4% higher vs prior to the reports, with only eHealth shares being somewhat lower than prior to Muddy Waters' report.
- We highlight Muddy’s and Wolfpack Research's collaborative effort on IQ which was dubbed the Netflix of China. According to the activists, IQ should allegedly end in a similar way as Luckin Coffee. We also look at the interesting price reaction of TAL Education when its management admitted to wrongdoings in the company.
- Finally, we share an update on, yet another US-listed Chinese stock filled with classic China Hustle allegations, GDS.
New Activist Short Reports
- Grizzly Research targeted this $1.2bn REIT focused on medical cannabis due to allegations of dubious asset transactions and the nature of the business model which is supposedly akin to a pyramid scheme.
- Primarly, the report identifies many transactions where IIPR should have valued the asset at a...
(Get full weekly report and stay on top of activist short selling developments - Join Breakout Point).
* Note: Presented data and analytics is as of available on 2020-04-11, UTC 12:00.
The services and any information provided by Breakout Point or on the Breakout Point website shall not be, or construed to be any advice, guidance or recommendation to take, or not to take, any actions or decisions in relation to any investment, divestment or the purchase or sale of any assets, shares, participations or any securities of any kind. Any information obtained through Breakout Point and its services should never be used as a substitute for financial or other professional advice. Any decisions based on, or taken by use of, information obtained through Breakout Point and by its services are entirely at own risk.