- This week, we recorded six new activist shorts campaigns. On average targeted stocks are trading about 2% lower.
- We highlight the two reports released during a virtual conference this Monday. Both QCM and Hindenburg Research targeted small-cap names due to allegations of dubious corporate governance and questionable fundamentals, but the outcome of the reports are widely different so far. One target is up over 28%, the other down 54%.
- We also look at recent halts in trading of two stocks Hindenburg Research previously targeted.
- We end with a look at recent developments in CACC and GSX, targets of Citron Research.
New Activist Short Reports
- Wolfpack targeted this $1.8bn medical device company focused on sleep apnea due to allegations of product inefficiency and overstated total addressable market.
- Most importantly, Wolfpack alleges INSP's device does not ...
(Get full weekly report and stay on top of activist short selling developments - Join Breakout Point).
* Note: Presented data and analytics is as of available on 2020-04-25, UTC 12:00.
The services and any information provided by Breakout Point or on the Breakout Point website shall not be, or construed to be any advice, guidance or recommendation to take, or not to take, any actions or decisions in relation to any investment, divestment or the purchase or sale of any assets, shares, participations or any securities of any kind. Any information obtained through Breakout Point and its services should never be used as a substitute for financial or other professional advice. Any decisions based on, or taken by use of, information obtained through Breakout Point and by its services are entirely at own risk.